Monday, June 12, 2006

It's Been A While!


As noted in my last posting I'm a slacker...ok...I admit it. I'm going to try to do a better job.....Really! So lets see I need to catch you guys up with what's going on. So many things since my last post. My last post was around New Years. Since New Years, Les and I have been making many trips back and forth from Portland to the Bay Area. I think I've racked enough frequent flyer miles. Actually, I haven't. The distance from the Bay Area to Portland is not far. I think I only get credit for 579 miles. Oh well. It's worth it to me.

In February my friends Doug & Vicki spent the weekend with Les and I in Portland. They really liked the city.

This is Doug and Vicki standing outside Les's house in NE Portland.

Les and I had fun showing Doug and Vicki around Portland. Here is a picture of us at Multanomah Falls.

It was freezing that day!

My nose was cold


Mike, Marc, Nina, and Nina's Friend met up with us at the Falls for Brunch.


Brunch time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home