Lester is Home!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to update you that Les made it home safe and sound. Yeah! He arrived yesterday in Ft. Lewis, WA after many days of delays. He is now going through all his debriefings including medical evaluations. The good news is....Les will be able to participate in the Homecoming ceremonies this weekend in Redmond, OR. Yeah! This is real important to him. I am heading up to Portland tonight to see Les. Not sure yet if I will drive up to Ft. Lewis to see him or wait to see him this Saturday when he arrives in Redmond. I'll have a better idea of our schedule once I get up to Portland. Tonight I get to see and stay in Les's new house. Les hasn't seen it yet. He bought this house while he was away in Iraq. I know he is looking forward to having a home to come home too. I'll take pictures and post it on this blog. Well everyone, keep checking back. I will try and update it during my week stay in Portland. Oh, and I have a nice surprise, Les will be down in the Bay Area visiting my family for Thanksgiving, so if anyone wants to meet him or introduce yourself to him give me a jingle. Take care!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home