Long Time No Blog
I can't believe it's almost August. It's been a while since I last posted here. See I told you that I don't keep this updated very well. So what's been going on with us since my last post.....WELL alot! Sofia is now 9 months old and she is getting so big. She is definitely achieving some unique characteristics. She's got such a funny personality. She makes us laugh all the time. She's got this incredible smile that melts your heart immediately. That baby is always happy. I've returned to work full time. It's been very difficult balancing out the family life, being a new mom, and working full time. Sometimes I feel guilty for not being around my daughter as much. It saddens to me to know that she spends more time at daycare than with me. I don't know how working moms do it....but I guess we just do it because we have to. I hope to someday be at home raising my children, watching them grow, and bond with them. Not that I don't get to do all this already, I just don't get to do enough of it.
Les graduated from the Academy and is now patrolling the streets and keeping them safe. He works a very hectic schedule that we see each other in passing. I'm leaving for work when he's coming home from work, and vice versa. He also works every-other weekend, so we don't get to see each other every weekend.
Here are some updated pics of our little princess. Enjoy!



Les graduated from the Academy and is now patrolling the streets and keeping them safe. He works a very hectic schedule that we see each other in passing. I'm leaving for work when he's coming home from work, and vice versa. He also works every-other weekend, so we don't get to see each other every weekend.
Here are some updated pics of our little princess. Enjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home