We're Back and We're Expecting!
OH MY GOD! Sorry folks that it has taken me this long to update my blog. I've been having a terrible time with this new blogger. It has been nothing but problems for me. I am thinking about re-locating this blog to another site if it keeps giving me problems. I wasn't able to edit this blog or sign in for months. What a headache!
Sorry it has taken me so long to share some exciting news....Les and I are PREGNANT with a little girl who is due October 25, 2007. She will be named Sofia. We are 19 weeks pregnant and filling out everywhere. I will post pics of our ultrasound shortly and maybe if I up to it, I will post pics of my growing belly.
Let me update you on what's going on in our lives. Les is still working in Law Enforcement, however he was injured during training. For the past couple of months he's been on disabilty. He hopefully will return to the Police Academy in July.
We've been so busy with so many things. Les and I are trying to get our house in Portland, Oregon rented for the summer. That will sure relieve some stress off our backs. We have also been getting ready for our new addition to the family. We are starting to work on the nursery. We also went and registered at Babies R Us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home